5 Comments

Hi, I’m Zoe. You might have seen me at school. I go to Beta Academy. I am 12 years old and I’m in the 6th grade. Here are a few things that you might want to know about me. I love sloths, dogs, and ligers (they are a cross between a male lion and a female tiger). They are my favorite animals. I love to play sports. I think that sports are fun. A good thing about sports is that it’s a good way to be fit. The sport that I am playing right now is volleyball. We have four games left in our season. You should come and watch our games!!  Our last 3 will be at the Beta Gym. My favorite color is purple. I think it’s a beautiful color. I have one older sister and two younger sisters. My favorite thing to eat is a salad with Olive Garden dressing. My favorite instrument is the drums. I played them for a song at our church for kid’s choir.  My mom is working on getting drum lessons for me. My favorite subject in school is Math. However,  I am a pretty good writer, as well. I’m looking forward to an amazing Beta Scholar year!

11/05/2017 at 4:00 pm

Permalink

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

zoeoh2024 I am 12 years old and I go to Beta Academy two awesome job on about me.

My 100 Word Challenge-Week 3

When I was younger, my dream was to save crocodiles from cruel skin hunters. The hunters take the skin to make shoes, belts, wallets, and purses. One day I met reptile expert Professor Smith at the zoo, he was a slim tall man with a long beard and purple glasses. He said his favorite reptile was the crocodile. I was so excited and nervous that my thoughts and tongue were twisted. I finally told him that I wanted to save crocodiles from skin hunters when I grew up. He said it would be difficult, but that he believed in me.

Itzler2024 I did the something like the zoo and talking to the professor and I believe to save crocodiles too.

About Me

My name is Alex and I like to play games! one other thing I like is to go outside.I also go Beta Academy. All I can say is i”m not totally straight in the mind. I love games I play Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 Seige and I also play Call of Duty with Eddie And my friend Marc.there is a few more people I play with too. I love to go outside and play with my neighbors

or I could go to one there houses and we could scare all their people there with the light and mask.I also like to go out to eat pizza and tacos. My favorite dessert is gonna be bluebell ice cream.One thing I love to do  is read comics I always read marvel or dc comics or the walking dead.All I want to do is do good in school and get a and b on all my work and want to finish all my AR goals in the first two weeks.My family also loves to go on many trips all around the world.I really want to go to the navy like my father and live on the ocean.  so I have been going on cruises to see how it feels to live on a ship for days but I mostly there for the fun.I like to have fun but also be serious kinda of what I think about the definition of science.

my uncle is the military. my favorite is tacos and pizza and science too.

Who Am I

This is David.

Hello! My name is Blanca and I’m 11. I have four dogs and they are all chihuahuas. The oldest one is Honey and she’s four years old. The second oldest is David and he is three years old. Both Annie and Logan are puppies so they aren’t one year old yet but they love to make messes. My favorite color is purple. Some of my hobbies are listening to music, playing with my dogs outside, playing volleyball, and sleeping. I like to eat pizza and my favorite coke drink is Dr. Pepper. I like to read and one of my favorite books is called When You Reach Me. I go to Beta Academy and I’m in Mr.Davis’ 6th-grade class. My favorite animal is a unicorn even though they are mythical creatures. I just like how they have magic and they can fly and grant wishes. It’s also cool how they are rainbow colored. My favorite season is Winter but I wish it would actually snow. The only time I remember it snowing in Houston is when I was three. I have two older siblings. My brother is 23 years old, and my sister is 22 years old. So yes, I am the youngest in my family. I love stuffed animals. I have a lot of them. My favorite one is a unicorn one I got for my birthday last year. My favorite subject in school is math. I also like ELAR. I love glittery things and like getting manicures and pedicures. I love my family and friends. These were just some things about me. 🙂

blancac2024 I use to have two dogs the first one was Barney because kids use to be mean to him by spray paint him purple the second one is called Thunder and he was a big dog.

who I am

Hello, my name is Itzza. I am 11 years old.I go to Beta Academy in Houston.My favorite things to do is draw and dance. If there was one word to describe me it would be funny.My best friend is a  girl named Jasmine . Some of my friends at my school are named Nichelle Alexandra and Chloe and also Mikaela and the rest of the girls in my class. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. I have two sisters. I live with just my mom and sisters. Also, my favorite hobby is reading. I could read up to seven books in one day. I can also read upside down. When I grow up I wanna be a dancer. I always try to do my best in school but it doesn’t always work.These are just a few things about me.

Itzza my favorite food is mac and cheese and my mom hobby is reading and i don’t